teach&grow is a home-based training program for children and families provided at no cost.
who it’s for
Early Intervention services are provided to families with infants and toddlers, ages 0–3 years, who may have developmental delays or are at risk for delays.
is a qualified provider with demonstrated experience in early intervention. The staff of teach&grow
are trained professionals with more than 25 years of experience.
- Regularly scheduled training sessions by an Early Interventionist (instructor).
- Curriculum-based assessment to identify the child’s strengths and needs in:
- Cognition (thinking and learning)
- Socialization (getting along with others)
- Language (talking and understanding)
- Gross and fine motor skills (using large and small muscles)
- Self-help (feeding, toileting, dressing)
- Creating an Individualized Family Service Plan based on assessment and needs.
- Assistance accessing and coordinating services from community programs such as: Speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Day care funding through ABC Special Needs Voucher Program
- Family counseling
- Genetic counseling
- Hearing and Vision services
- Assistance with transition to Preschool Programs by age 3
For referral or more information: 843-904-6335 or 843-904-6336